Smelly discharge from tooth, upset stomach. Done filling. Suggest?

Hello, my name is Quinn. About 4- 5 years ago i was having a root cannal done when half way through, we found out i am allergic to the anasthesia. So they put a temporary filling in. About 3-4 days ago the filling came out, ever since, there has been this smelly discharge coming from the tooth , i feel horribly sick and am feeling worse every day. The local doctor told me to go to the dentist but i dont have the money and my doctor wouldnt give me anything or tell me what else i could do. My mother is paranoid that the discharge could kill me. I was just wondering if my mother was right, and if there is anything i can do for my tooth and up-set stomach until i can save some money up? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013