Smear shows epithelioid granulomas and multinucleated giant cells in a reactive lymphoid background. Is that serious?

Cytology report for my daughter's as below :
Smears show epithelioid granulomas and multinucleated giant cells in a reactive lymphoid background (lymphoid tangles, tingible body macrophages and polymorphous population of lymphocytes). Necrotic cellular debris and many scattered neutrophils are also seen, No salivary gland tissues are detected. No cytologycal evidence of malignancy seen.
Histochemical stains : GMS is negative but Ziehl-Neelsen shows presence of acid fast bacilli.

Can Dr. advise how serious is the infection ? my daughter's is 12 year old, and we had have the cytology report just yesterday. We were advise to seek consultation for another Dr, the appointment with Dr. being fixed by end of the month, but it seems lymph node getting bigger, may i know which Dr./specialist should we look for if i intend to seek for second opinon? should we go for Anti tuberculous drugs or should undergo operation ?

Many thanks.

Evelyn Phua
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013