Smear report read endocervical transformation zone components present, no malignancy, endocervical cells clusters, plenty of superficial cells, sheets of acute and chronic inflammatory cells. Cancer?

my mom report says smear satisfactory for evaluation, endocervical transformation zone components present. negative for intraepithelial lesion/ malignancy . smear shows endocervical cells clusters, plenty of superficial cells admixed with few intermediate cells, parabasal cells and metaplastic squamous cells. sheets of acute and chronic inflammatory cells are seen in the background. it means what i want to know... my mother does not have cancer or not pl say
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012