Small spot on the head of penis looks like zit. If I had herpes is this normal it will be back ?

hi I have recently noticed a very small spot on my penis head right beside were I was cut for my cercensision,anyway my question to u is it looks like a ZIT with a very small white head in the middle and really doesnt hurt at all but this same little ZIT was there about 2.5 years ago and never came back untill 2 days ago. the only sex I have had unprotected the last few years have been oral my question to u is if i do have herpes is this normal that it would come back 2 years later? Also its very small and only 1 the 2x I have got it. I always were long pants and sweat alot could this just be a ZIT.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012