Small red spot with white center in uvula, swollen throat. Any ideas?

I have a small spot on my uvula, red with a small spot of white in the center. Also, when looking in the mirror on the right hand side I notice a small growth that is pink in color just like the rest of my mouth. I have been struggling with what I think is acid reflux and am wondering if that is the cause of the spot? Also, feels like my throat is swollen and like a piece of apple skin is stuck in my throat. What might be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013