Small painful red dot like a pimple on chest that's becoming bigger. What to do ?

Hi good evening...Im am so worried about my baby because she had a small red dot like a pimple on her chest and it become bigger and when we accendentally touch it ...the blood will come just a little and she feel pain on it...and its like there is water daughter is 3 years old she have big birthmark in her face till her chest but it too slight birthmark...Please can you help me what to do im so worried..please help me..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013