Small lump on the left side of foot just below ankle hurts. 17 yr old, can swim and ballet. Reasons ?

Hi, I am a 17 year old female i swim and dance (ballet). Recently i haven t really being doing either of the two. However my Left foot more specifically my ankle hurts sometimes. Today i noticed a squishy very small lump on the left side of my foot just below my ankle. There is no pain, and is noticeable when i stand on the ball of my foot. I have similar case on my right foot it feels squishy too but it is very insignificant in size and like i said no pain. It just looks abnormal. Thank you in advance, Jennifer
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012