Small lump on the knee, history of huge cut on knee. What could be the cause?

Hi back when I was a kid I was playing soccer on hard gravel concrete I then wasn t paying attention and tripped over the soccer ball then giving me a huge cut on my right knee after it heal a strange skin lump form from it and it s been there for years and I have no idea what it is so mostly it is now a small lump from my knee injury from who knows how long ago and I really want to get rid of it should I get cream for it or is it one of those lumps filled with clear liquid from lots of blood being produced?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012