Small lump on left shoulder, at the end of the clavicle, twitching in upper arm. Treatment?

Hello, I ve got a small lump on my left shoulder , it feels like it s right at the end of the clavicle - the other shoulder doesn t have one. It doesn t hurt but if I prod it I get some minor twitching on and off in my upper arm . I haven t had any kind of accident or strained anything and it seemed to suddenly appear in the last week. it feels like bone rather than tissue . What might this be? Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012