Small lump near shin, growing in size, movable, pain on pressing. Treatment options?

Hi i ve had a small painless lump inside my right leg next to my shin for a while now. i ve noticed recently it s got bigger! im not sure if this is because i have been growing, but i play a lot of netball and its about 3/4+ of the way up my leg. You can kindof move it if you press either side of it and it s numb but can sometimes hurt if i press it in a certain area. I am going to book a doctors appointment, but for now im just worried- help me!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012