Small lump near navel, intense pain, disappears on moving, recurring pain. Treatment?

AFTER I HAD MY SON A YEAR AGO I HAVE BEEN GETTING A SMALL LUMP BESIDE MY BELLY BUTTON IT FEELS LIKE A BABY S FOOT KICKING THROUGH AS IF I AM PREGNANT BUT THE PAIN IS INTENSE BUT IT COMES AND GOES. AND SOMETIMES I MAY MAKE A SUDDEN MOVE AND IT FEELS LIKE IT POPS AND THE LUMP WILL DISAPPEAR AND THE PAIN IS GONE BUT IT COMES BACK. I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO GET A DR. TO CHECK IT OUT BUT IT IS REALLY STARTING TO WORRY ME
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012