Small lump in groin, tiredness, depression, body pain, rashes, swelling. Causes?

Hi, I am 30 year old female...I have had a small marble sized lump in my groin , for 10 days. I thought it would be swollen lymph nodes, over the phone my doctor perscribed me anti biotics in case of an infection. It has not really got rid of it. I feel tired, but always do, and suffer from depression . I feel slightly achey too. There is now a red mark around the top of my thigh and the area is swollen. I can not get an appointment until Monday so slightly worried that it is something very serious. before the lump appeared, i had had a very vigorious massage - which was painful. I wonder if I have a hernia or something..thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012