Small lump behind left calf, tender to the touch. Due to excessive exercising?

Hi! I have a small lump on the back of my left calf . I speed walk/jog several days a week - go to an exercise class/kick-boxing, aerobics , boot camp 2 days a week, etc. Eat very healthy, drink lots of water, etc. I ve noticed it for about a month or two. It s very small - sometimes a little tender to the touch. Anything I should be concerned about? If so, which type of doctor should I see to get this checked out? Thank you so much!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013