Small itchy blisters on buttocks, increases during periods. What could this be?

hello dr.! I m a kitty, 23 y.o. female. I just want to ask regarding my recurring skin problem.. I actually have this small itchy blisters in my buttocks about 2 years ago... I ve self-medicated this with ketoconazole and responded however, it recurred and i ve put many oinment and cream but still to no avail. the itchiness usually aggravate whenever my menstrual period is approaching.. What s this skin problem doc?I m really in dire need to treat this
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012