Small hard lump on the clavicle. Firmly attached to the bone. What could this be?

Hello. There is a very small (smaller than a bee-bee) hard lump on the end of my right clavicle (not on the shoulder end). I first noticed it a few months ago and didn t think anything of it until today when it started really hurting. It doesn t move when I move my skin and it s firmly attached to the bone. It might even be part of the bone. Could this possibly be from too much Vitamin D or calcium? I only take whole food supplements - nothing lab made. For reference, I m a female, 28, caucasian and on the lean side.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012