Small glands in lymph nodes. Poorly differentiated carcinoma. Why is ESR high? What should I do further?

hi, I am 28 years old. Almost 3 years ago i had small gland in lymph node ( left one), then I had excersion biopsy and the result was reactive hyperlisiya. After one year I again had the problem of gland but in the right lymph node. After all the examination doctors came in conclusion that it is poorly differentiated carcinoma , primary source unknown. The doctors suggest for radiation theropy but also said that chance of getting cured is only 40% it means I can get gland enlarged again. Now after almost after 3 years the gland is swollen again. And it is so badly swollen. In the mean time my ESR is also very high it is 65. Based on this result I m going under treatment of TV gland.I have been having medicine from last 6 months. It worked a lot in the first few months but from last one and half month it is getting more big than it was before. With reference to the above history, could you please suggest me what should I do further?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012