Small cluster of sore bumps on the inner part of thigh close to knee. Is it simple rash ?

Hello I noticed that I have a small cluster of bumps on the inner part of my thigh close to my knee . There is a round sore that is about the size of a cigarette and then the cluster of bumps that look like they may have pus in them. It is irritated by my jeans and is now red and sore. I m just wondering if it serious enough to see a doctor about or maybe just a simple rash that will clear up on its own. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012