Small child, viral fever, throat pain. Taking paracetamol, meftal. Due to allergy?

my son is 5 years old.he has got viral fever from six days .the doctor has given paracetamol 250 mg ,meftal in high fever, azithromycin (azilid 100 mg -2 times) from two days he has complaint paining in throat and mouth.nw doctor has given ibugesic plus but now he has got allergy type symptoms ,a haemorrhagic patch in the palate in mouth and throat ,and he can not eat any thing now .is it allergy what we should do..
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012