Small child, suffering from white bump on genitals, white discharge from clitoris, itchiness. Causes and treatment?

Hello, I have a three year old with a white bump on her genitals. Pimple like in appearance just below her clitoris. She also has a white discharge from her clitoris - she has been touching and I examined because she said it was a little itchy. She is bathed daily and we keep the area clean and dry. I am assuming the discharge is normal but wondering about the white bump. Thank you for your time and any information.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012