Small child, suffering from diarrhea. Prescribed ofloxacin, amikacin sulphate injection. Safe to give?

My daughter is now 5 month old and she has a diaheria since about 3 weeks. We went to doctor at her first week of diaherria and Dr. has prescribed norfloxin and it looks okay for some time, but again she started having about 5 to 6 poops in a day., So we visited the doctor again, this time he gave us an option to go with either ofloxacin 50mg or Amikacin sulphate 250mg injection . I am not sure what to do, please help us whether any of these medicines are safe for my 5 month old.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013