Small child, suffering from autism, asthma. Prescribed allegra, montair for asthma. Are these gluten free?

Hi Dr, I m a mum of 4 yr old daughter who has Autism . because of her asthma symptoms family dr asked me to give her montair 5mg and allegra 30mg once daily. I want to know these drugs are glutin and casein free or not. because those two are harmful for autistic kids and my daughter s diatition asked me to not to give her any glutin or casein included foods. pls help me to solve this. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013