Small child, stomach pain, diarrhoea on eating. Stool test normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, 3.5 year old daughter has been having on & off stomach pains for some maonths now. From Thursday last week, the pain seems to have become more and she had diarrhoea. On friday, we saw a doctor who ran stool blood tests but they showed nothing but a mild infection and she did seem better. However, from yesterday, she kept goung to the loo frequently, especially when she eats something and diarrhoeaing + stomach pain. What are we not seeing?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012