Small child, sticky smelly stools, lactose intolerance. History of constipation problems. Treatment?

My almost 7 yr old has had gassy explosive stools for years. It has been diagnosed as lactose intolerance (no milk allergy was found through tests and elimination diets ). But she still has these problems despite no lactose in her diet. Her stools are sticky and smelly. I have to clean the toilet every single day. She says she feels fine, but this isn t right. She s been put on Miralax because her pedi thought it was severe constipation, which she has had in the past. I m just worried it s something else.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012