Small child, passing stools frequently due to viral infection. Taking formula milk, breastfed. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, my daughter is 9.5 months old, last week she has recoverd from diahirra due to viral infection (as she passed loose motion for seven days), now her stools are in texture but she passes stools 3 - 4 times a day. She is taking formula milk + breasfed at night with formula milk and in solids she is taking rice/sagodana in lunch and cereal and rusk in breakfast in the evening she takes cerelac wheat and at night she takes milk
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013