Small child passing dark green stools, coughing excessively, having high respiratory rate. Medical emergency?

Hi - my baby is a little over six months old and recently started to pass a bright/dark green stool . He s coughing a lot and is breathing a little fast (64 respirations per minute) that seems to resolve when using rescue inhaler . Should he be seen in an emergency room tonight or would taking him to see his pediatrician on Friday be okay? His activity level seems normal and he s not overly tired.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013