Small child, mild seizure after birth, less responsive to voices, cant identify people. Cure?

My baby is 10 months old. She had mild seizure just after the birth and got it cured. As per the doctors its totally curd and we will not face any such problem in future. Now, after 10 months we felt she is not that responsive to voices as she is expected to be. She is not able to locate objects, even if she is crying and mother is just sitting in front of her, sh can t identify her. But, if she touches her immediately sh will move towards her. Also, she is not crawling at all.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012