Small child, mild cough, runny nose, eye redness. Symptoms due to cold or pink eye?

Hi I have a 10 month old who has had a slight cough and runny rose the past 4 days. Her daycare just called me and said her eyes look a little pink. It started this morning with the left and that seems to have gotten better, but now is the right eye. Could this have to do with her having a cold or is this possibly some sortof pink eye? There is no discharge
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
This episode of cold, cough and pink eyes are looking related could be viral or some sort of allergic ailment.
Consult your Pediatrician for the examination of you child and for the appropriate medication.
Hope i have answered your query.
Pediatrician Dr. Synthyia Bhagat's  Response
cough,cold and congestion in eyes is usually viral in etiology.
i advise you to give some antiallergic like cetrizine in prescribed dosage and get pediatric consultation,
keep her at home till she recovers.

Your baby will be fine
God bless