Small child, light brown stools with white spots, switched to diary milk. Treatment options?

My child just started drinking diary milk after breastmilk only for a whole year. Her last two poops have been light, light brown, feel like clay and had white spots in it. The first poop also had a slight amount of blood , not in the poop but with the poop. She is seeing her pedi tomorrow but can I have a heads up on what may be the problem. I have been researching onine and I m quite nervous. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012