Small child, indent in head due to fall, bump formed. Cure for symptoms?

My 4 year old fell in the tub 3days ago and he hit the soap dish that is attached to the wall and it was indented but with in seconds it appeared to go back to normal I touched it a felt a bump but above that there was still a small dent it is now 12:03am and there is still a small dent, but he appears fine what do I do?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Since 3 days have already passed and your child is asymptomatic,there is nothing to worry.
The dent in scalp is small one and it will take few days to go.
If indentation persist and if there is any discomfort you can consult your pediatrician.

Wishing your child good health.
God bless.

Pediatrician Dr. Sudha Shree Venkataraman's  Response

After the fall, if there had been no ear/nose bleed or clear fluid draining from nose or fits or altered consciousness or vomiting- there is nothing much to worry.

The bump will get okay in about a week.
Any minor bony injury to the skull may take about 3 months to heal.

If the dent persists and you have any cosmetic issues over it, you may consult a doctor for the same.

Hope my answer helps you.
Wish your kid good health.