Small child having fever, yellow stools, hand foot and mouth disease. Taking tylenol. Treatment?

My 13 month old has been running fevers of 100 to 102.5 on and off for two days and her stool is pasty yellow mud to little yellow balls. There was a recent diagnosis of hand foot and mouth at her daycare. She weighs 22 pounds and I m giving her a tablespoon of tylenol every 4 to 6 hours. no signs of dehydration or loss of appetite , just occasionally lethargic when fever spikes. Is this the beginning of hand foot and mouth and if so, how long does it usually last?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012