Small child having congestion, fever, tingling, pain in feet. Taking motrin. Treatment?

my 4 yr old has been sick off and on for the past couple of weeks....he did just start preschool so we knew he would bring home lots of germs. but he started about three days ago with the sniffles and got pretty congested, started runing a fever of 101.4, but would go down with motrin. He has been fever free for over 24hrs and now he keeps crying that his feet are tingly and hurting. begs for me to massage them and this started last night about 7pm and its now noon the next day and he is still complaining of it. what is going on?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012