Nausea, headache, difficulty in urination, on treatment for TB in urinary system and gall stones. Diet and treatment advice?

Good Afternoon, My mother is 56 year old. Got TB infection in urinary system and Gallstones of 5-7 mm. Suffering from nausea , headache, fever, pain on right side, has extreme difficulty in passing out urine (burning sensation and tingling pain). On TB treatment for the past 3 months but the difficulty in passing urine has again returned. Pus count 100 hpf. Treatment from General Physician. Kindly advice diet and course of treatment. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012