Small child, fever, irritation. Taken flu vaccine. Family history of sinus infection. Cure?

I have a10 month 3 week old F, who today started with fussiness and a fever, 101.3 rectal about an hour ago. She received the second half of her flu vaccine this past Wednesday. Everyone in the family has sinus congestion with an occassional cough. I am a nurse on a post partum unit and we inform mothers to call the pediatrician for a fever above 100.4, what is the temperature I should call her pediatrician for?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013