Small child, fever, cold feet. Taking neurofen for children. Suggestions?

Hi please could you give me some advice. My 2 year old has had a temperature of 39 Celsius on and off since LASTNIGHT. I have given him neurofen for children and it appears to bring his temperature under control for a few hours before returning. He s drinking juice at the moment but his feet are cold . I have put socks on him to keep them warm. Should I do this? And should I call a doctor? Im becoming increasinly worried. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013