Small child, fever at night. Using cold compress, taking tylenol. Cure for fever?

For the second consecutive night my 3 year old son has a fever only at night. The first night I gave him some kids Tylenol and he threw up twice. Last night I didn t give him any Tylenol and he didn t throw up. Both nights I have removed his top and placed a cold facecloth over his forehead . His whole body was hot to the touch and when I took his temperature it was between 100-102. During the days he is perfectly fine.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012