Small child, excessive urination, unable to control urine flow. Treatment options?

My son is three years old and I will put a diaper on him at night before he goes to bed so he don t pee all over his bed, but here for the last week he has been peeing through the diaper, and also peeing in his pants through the day. He has not done this since I started potty training him since he was two years old. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Children might wet themselves during night till the age of 7 yrs. Medications r not advised before that age.Some precautions should be taken before that. Avoid liquids 1-2 hrs before u put the baby to sleep.Always empty his bladder before he goes to sleep. If he wets his bed at a particular time at night...wake him up 1hr before that time and make him pee.Avoid soft drinks,fruit drinks,coffe ,tea in his diet. If the problem still persists consult local paed.