Small child, chronic cold, cough, no apparent cause. What tests need to be done?

hello, I have got 5 years old daughter suffering with cough for 4 months now, we had this problem before when she was about 2 and half years old and it lasted for more then year, every time we visit a doctor they said is nothing there we have been seen doctors every months, now I am planning to go and see doctor today and want him ask carry out some tests but not sure what kind of test I can ask for, making sure that my daughter is not in danger thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012