Small bumps on thighs, forearm, spreading to hand, fingers. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, recently just about a week ago i realized these small bumps that been scattered around my body such as the thigh and forearm . It began with a small cold which escalated into a fever, the symptoms so far may make my problem seem like it is chicken pox but the doctor i had checked with said that may have been coincidental. Just about 2 days ago the bumps began to multiply to the back of my left hand and have rapidly spread to my fingers too along with the back of my left foot . The same problem is now on my right hand but a minor case but will soon end up like my left. I m confused to as what this is, I ve never had it before in my life and don t believe it is poison ivy
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012