Small bumps on left forearm, doing more workout, bumps appear doing workout. What could be this?

Hi, I have been working out for a little more than a month now and I have noticed that I have three small bumps on my left forearm. They only appear during and some time after I've been lifting. However, these bumps do not appear when I am flexing outside of the gym. The bumps are scattered around my left forearm. Also, my right forearm does not have these bumps and my right forearm is stronger than my left forearm.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013