Small bump on left breast, clear liquid when squeezed. Have anemia, cardiomegaly. Possible causes ?

hi i am 30 yo i have anemia and cardiomegaly . i am 5 7 and weigh about 240lbs. i had a small bump on my left breast and thought it was a zit, it wasn t painful just uncomfortable. i squeezed it and a white semi solid stuff came out. a week later it was back to the looking like a zit again so i squeezed again with the same results only later that day it was swollen again i squeezed again and a clear liquid cam out and then a white solid core came to the surface. i tried to wipe it away bur ended up removing it with tweezers because it was just hanging out of my breast. this leat a small hole and minimal pain. in the month this has been happening nothing but liquid has come out since the core until today, i thought it was getting better because it was flat again but today in the shower it raised up again and again the hard white core that i had to remove with force, please help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012