Small bump near clitoris, severe pain with redness, irritates on squeezing, clear fluid on squeezing. What could it be?

I have a small bump right next to my clitoris. It has a brown tint. Almost looks like a raised freckle . I never noticed it before, but then again I don t examine down there. It s not irritating at all, unless I squeeze it. That hurts a lot, and only makes it red. I sterilized a needle and tried to pop it but I was unsuccessful. All that came out was a small amount of clear liquid. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012

Welcome to the forum. Do not try tricks with needles yourself. It may make the bump worse. It can be a sweat bump, just a new hair or a cyst. If it is a sweat bump and you stop fiddling with it , it will go away by itself in 3-5 days. Since you have already fiddled it should go away by a week.

If it does not go away by itself, you should see a gynecologist to get clinically examined to rule out bartholin's cyst. Keep hygienically clean, take antiseptic wash when you visit rest room.

If cyst is diagnosed its fluid should be sent for culture to rule out any STD. Drink plenty of water, soups and juice. Keep well hydrated.

Have a nice day, take care.