Small blotchy red spots on chest, vertigo, nausea. Could this be pre menopausal ?

Hi . I have very small blotchy red spots on chest. I am 5 5 42 years old and about 40 overweight . I am thinking about seeing a endocrinologist , to how my horned are doing. A lot if women in my fam including mother aunts and grandma stared their premenopausal around 40. With very or no symptoms at all. I have had also fir the past 3 weeks vertigo and nausea feeling . Where to start? Don t know . Went to get physical and saw Gyno today . Waiting fir blood work results .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013