Small and white spots on legs. Applying repigmin lotion. What may be wrong?

Hi, My son 13 years has small white spots on his feet and legs..he has been applying Repigmin lotion (Ranbaxy Laboratories) on these while spots as doctor said that he is suffering from Luckoderma.. Now Repigmin medicine is not available in market, could you suggest/advise whether Melanocyl whose salt is similar to Repigmin can be used or not or else suggest any other medicine. Just to share that after applying Repigmin his white spots used to turn red and later black but it has regained the skin color again and seemed effective. Doctor also advised to refrain from Citrus fruits which we did and also he was advised to take LIV 52 tonic. Regards Sanjay
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013