Small Spots of Blood at 29 Weeks Pregnant

I am 29 weeks pregnant and when I went to the bathroom this morning there was three spots of blood on the toilet paper. The spots were pin sized. I have not seen any more blood so far today.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.Mild spotting is commonly seen in few women. You need to ensure that fetal movements are normal. I would suggest you to keep observing yourself for bleeding and take plenty of fluids and rest.If you notice cramping and repeated bleeding spots you must call your doctor. Wish you a happy pregnancy.