Slight pain while pressing between ribs above navel. Taking antibiotics for throat infection. Due to acidity?

Hi, I am having a slight pain while pressing in between the ribs and above navel. For the past two days i was having pain around the navel and now i am feeling the pain only between the ribs and above navel. I had taken antibiotic drugs during the first week of Feb due to throat infection and it created acidity. I am also taking tablet in the morning for acidity. Can you just let me know if this is a very serious symptom
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013