Slight pain in stomach and upper intestine, with yellow stool. Suggestion?

For the past week I have had a strange feeling in my lower stomach , upper intestine area. When it started I had a little pain that has now subsided. Now I have the feeling I am constantly full, but it feels as if my stomach is rumbling constantly, very hard to explain the feeling. Also, I have been having a yellow stool sometimes it is partially runny, sometimes it is normal, but yellow for the week now. I have been drinking a lot of water, rite at a gallon a day or more. Also eating bland foods, toast, potatoes with nothing on them, dry cereal ect. The only time this feels like it stops is rite after I first wake up in the morning for about 15 to 30min I feel great! Then it all starts over again. Thank you for reading this and I hope this is not something bad.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012