Slight discomfort in testicles, have low libido, sharp bend in penis when flaccid. Taking medicines for gonorrhea, chlamydia. Help?

recently i started to get a slight discomfort pain(nothing too bad) in my testicles normally its the right testicle but sometimes the left one. This happens about once or more a day, i went to see my doctor and my urine showed it was not epididymitis , and im on antibiotics for gonorrhea and clamidia. But my main concern is that i have 0 libido and it feels like it takes forever for blood to get to it. And also i noticed a sharp bent in my penis to left while flaccid recently which i m worried about because it was never like that.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012