Slight abdominal pain, constant headache, frequent urination. Had unprotected sex after D&C followed by spotting and continuous bleeding. Pregnancy chances?

I just recently had a d&c on June 1 ! I bled for two weeks after the surgery and when the bleeding stopped , the next day me and my partner had unprotected sex. After having sex I went to the restroom and seen that I was starting to spot. The next day the spotting had stopped and I was bleeding like I would during a menstrual cycle. The continous bleeding continued for a couple days. I then start to spot again for 1 day then the bleeding stopped. It is now July 9th and I have been having slight abdominal pains, constant headaches and very frequent urination . Could I be pregnant again so soon? please help!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012