Sleeplessness, headache, depression. No relief with medication. Loss of memory, numbness, weight gain. Alternative medicine?

Am a psychiatric patient since lst 25 yrs. sleeplessness ,headache, irritation and sleep-disorders, sleeping paralysis . Sever depression some times. unable to bear thoughts,particularly about future and death. medication with amytryptiline 25mg per day, ceratilline 50gms, clonozopam 1.5mg per day. even after having medicine am unable to get sound sleep.sometimes even 4.00am. gaining weight, loss of memory, numbness are some of the side effects. is there any alternative medicine to control it ? How long should I use them. is there any recent technology to overcome it? pl. suggest. My mail address; YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013