Sleeplessness and odd shaped face symptoms that are causing me stress.

Im 19 years old and male. when i was 15 my face was normal shaped and i had no problems with my physical appearance. However, since then eveything has gone downhill. I became depressed when a family member died, and developed a pattern of sleeplessness. I also started losing a lot of my my hair and this is still happening. I got over the death of my relative a long time ago but these symptomts still persist and now it is these symptoms that are causing me stress so its like a bad cycle. I dont think its male-pattern baldness because hair is not falling from any specific area of my scalp, just all over and now my hair looks very thin so I have to style it in a weird way. Also I have developed A large bulge in the brow area of my forehead. This is made worse by a large kink in my nose that goes inwards and then goes outwards in a slope-like shape. My top jaw also sticks out far over my bottom jaw so my top lip almost overlaps my bottom lip but im not sure if thats related. I was wondering if the shape of my face is causing blocked sinuses which may be preventing me breathing properly when I sleep, causeing sleep apnea . Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011